WHY IS SOLOPACKER NOT IN APP STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY?
Solopacker is a web app, which simply means that you can use the app directly on your favorite web browser. Web apps are also less intrusive in terms of accessing your device.
I FOUND TECHNICAL ISSUES IN THE WEB APP
Please take a screen shot of the technical issue and send to us at . We will fix the issue in 3 days.
I WANT TO COLLABORATE WITH SOLOPACKER
Please write to us at with the subject [COLLABORATE] and a link to your site or social. Please allow us 14 days to respond.
WHAT ARE SOLOPACKER'S TERMS AND POLICIES?
When you use Solopacker, we automatically collect and store certain information about your computer or mobile device and your activities.
This information includes:
- Mobile Device ID. Your mobile device's unique ID number (e.g., IMEI).
- Geographic Location. Your mobile device's geographic location when you first use Solopacker.
- Device Information/Specifications. Technical information about your computer or mobile device (e.g., type of device, web browser or operating system, IP address) to analyze trends, administer the site, prevent fraud, track visitor movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information.
- Length and Extent of Usage. How long you used Solopacker and which services and features you used.
We require an email address from you when you use Solopacker services. We use your email for both “administrative” (e.g., confirming your transaction, notifying of matches) and “promotional” (e.g., newsletters, new product offerings, special discounts, event notifications, special third-party offers) purposes. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the e-mails, including whether the e-mail was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails and other promotional communications from us at any time by e-mailing with your specific request. However, we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Solopacker such as service announcements, security alerts, update notices, or other administrative messages) without affording you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such communications.
We may periodically conduct voluntary user surveys. We encourage our users to participate in such surveys because they provide us with important information regarding the improvement of Solopacker. We do not link the survey responses to your name or email address, and all responses are anonymous.
1. facilitate matches with other Solopacker users;
2. respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
3. communicate with you about Solopacker and related offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
4. monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
5. investigate and prevent fraud and other illegal activities; and
6. provide, maintain, and improve Solopacker and our overall business
In addition to the uses outlined above, by using Solopacker, you agree to allow us to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences to continue improving the Solopacker experience. This research may be published in our blogs or interviews. However, all of your transactions will be kept anonymous, and we assure you that no personal information will be published.
The information we collect is used to improve Solopacker, and without your consent we will not otherwise share your personal information to/with any other party(s) for commercial purposes, except: (a) to provide Solopacker, (b) when we have your permission, or (c) or under the following instances:
Third Party Service Providers. We may share your information with our third-party service providers that support various aspects of our business operations (e.g., analytics providers, security and technology providers, and payment processors).
Legal Disclosures and Business Transfers. We may disclose any information without notice or consent from you: (a) in response to a legal request, such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand; (b) to investigate or report illegal activity; or (c) to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a merger, corporate restructuring, sale of any or all of our assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
Aggregate Data. We may combine information we collect from our users and may share aggregated data with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
We encourage you to rate users you connected and travelled with by submitting a rating for them on Solopacker. If you submit emails of your friends to request a rating from them, we will keep this information in our database, and send these friends a one-time email containing your email and inviting them to visit our site. This email will also include instructions on how to opt out and unsubscribe from our email list. You agree that you will not abuse this feature by entering the email addresses or phone numbers of those individuals who would not be interested in Solopacker.
You may review or edit your trips and trip preferences as you wish, by accessing your My trips password protected page on Solopacker. If you would like to have us delete your information, we may do so by deactivating your My Trips page first and then permanently deleting your information.
Solopacker may contain links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other websites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
We do not target or allow persons under 18 years of age to use Solopacker, and we do not knowingly collect information from persons under the age of 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian who discovers that your child has provided us with information without your consent, you may contact us at and we will promptly delete such information from our files.
We endeavor to safeguard personal information to ensure that information is kept private. However, please be aware that unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, the inherent insecurity of the Internet and other factors, may compromise the security of your personal information at any time. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and The Solopacker Company Pte. Ltd. ("Company," "Service," “we,” “us,” or “our”). By using our website, located at (“site”), our mobile app, and/or other services we provide (collectively, “Solopacker”), or otherwise accessing the pages of Solopacker, you become a user and agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the site or services. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
Unless otherwise indicated, Solopacker, its services and all content and other materials on the Solopacker, including, without limitation, the Solopacker logo, and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, videos, information, data, software, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, (collectively, the “Solopacker Materials”) are the proprietary property of Solopacker or our licensors or users and are protected by Singapore and international copyright laws.
“Solopacker,” the Solopacker logos and any other Solopacker service name or slogan are trademarks of Solopacker and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Solopacker or the applicable trademark holder.
The Solopacker services consist of a service for people who love travel, including interactive content and community services such as the Solopacker community. Solopacker may offer additional services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and this Agreement will apply to all additional services or revised Services. Solopacker also reserves the right to cease offering any of the Services.
This Agreement is subject to change by Solopacker in its sole discretion at any time, with or without notice. Your continued use of this Site or the Services after the giveing of revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such revisions. Please consult the end of this Agreement to determine when the Agreement was last revised.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site and to use the Services. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
Solopacker DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS userS. However, Solopacker reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection.
As a user of the Site or a user of any of the Services (a “User”), you agree to the following:
1. Exclusive Use. Your ‘My Trips’ page is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your ‘My Trips’ page, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your ‘My Trips’ page to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Solopacker is not responsible for third party access to your ‘My Trips’ page that results from theft or misappropriation of your access credentials you use to sign up for Solopacker. You agree to immediately notify Solopacker of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your login credentials at
2. Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you give, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “give”) through the Services, including text messages, chat, videos, photographs or profile text (hereinafter, “content”; and (iii) your interactions with other users through the Services. You may not give or transmit to the Company or other users (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, any rights or privacy and publicity).
3. Risk Assumption and Precautions. You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including dating. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting individuals through our service. You understand that Solopacker currently does not conduct criminal background checks on its users. The company also does not verify the statements of its users. The company makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users of their compatibility with any current or future users. The company reserves the right to conduct any criminal background checks or other screens at any time and us available public records. The company is not responsible for the conduct of any user. At no event, shall the company be liable, directly or indirectly, for any losses or damages whatsoever, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the service, including without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting in from communications or meetings with other users through the service. You should not provide your financial information or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.
4. No Guarantees. Solopacker may not be able to provide matches for everyone seeking to use its services. Further, Solopacker makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of matches through our service, or to such matches’ ability, desire or criteria to communicate with any user. You understand that Solopacker makes no guarantees, either explicit or implied, regarding your travel experience with individuals you meet through the our service or as to the conduct of such individuals.
5. Reporting of Violations. You will promptly report to Solopacker any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, users.
6. Content Removal. Solopacker reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or give in the public areas of the Services. Solopacker will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party.
7. No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Solopacker or to any other user. If information provided to Solopacker or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Solopacker of such change.
8. No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or give unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Solopacker, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Solopacker $100 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
9. Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a user of the Service, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Service must be for bona fide travel-partnership-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the Service (for example, you may not become a user solely to compile a report of compatible singles in your area, or to write a school research paper). Not all users are available for matching. From time to time, Solopacker may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of the Services.
10. No Harassment of Solopacker Employees or Agents. You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Solopacker employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that Solopacker is the owner of highly valuable proprietary information, including without limitation, the matching algorithm, profiles, and profile questions. Solopacker owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
You will not give, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Other users may give copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any Solopacker or third party proprietary information available via the Services or the Site.
By giving information or content to any profile pages or public area of the Services such as Advice, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Solopacker and its users, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing. From time to time, we may create, test or implement new features or programs on the Site (e.g., rating of user photos or profiles by other users) in which you may voluntarily choose to participate, in accordance with the additional terms and conditions of such features or programs. By your voluntary participation in such features or programs, you grant us the rights stated in this subsection in connection with the additional terms and conditions (if any) of such features or programs.
You Have the sole responsibility when interacting with other users. With your consent, you will be connected to others users. Our Services provide a platform for users to learn about one another, arrange travels, engage in activities and communicate with one another. Solopacker is a platform that enable you to communicate and interact with other people around the world. We cannot be responsible for the interactions that you have with other Solopacker users, so please use good judgment and keep safety in mind when you use our services.
You acknowledge and agree that Solopacker may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend Solopacker’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including the user) is threatened.
By using the Services, you agree to allow Solopacker to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences through the Services to continue Solopacker’s research into successful relationships and to improve the Services. This research may be published in academic journals. However, all of your responses will be anonymous, and we will not publish research containing your personal identifying information.
Solopacker PROVIDES THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Solopacker DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. Solopacker DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by Solopacker, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Solopacker DOES NOT: (i) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES, OR (ii) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN Solopacker. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Solopacker BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT GIVEN ON THE SERVICES, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
From time to time, Solopacker may offer new “beta” features or tools with which its users may experiment on the Services. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at Solopacker’s sole discretion.
IN NO EVENT WILL Solopacker BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF Solopacker KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Solopacker BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF USERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU.
Solopacker and its contractors may use various ways of verifying information that users have provided. However, none of those ways are perfect, and you agree that Solopacker and its contractors will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Solopacker, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of (a) your use of or inability to use the Site or Services, (b) any user actions made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Solopacker reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Solopacker in asserting any available defenses.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Service, you e-mail us at
We may use your email address to send you messages notifying you of important changes to the Services or special offers.
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder. Either you or Solopacker may terminate your ‘My Trips’ page at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. Solopacker reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your ‘My Trips’ page information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to Solopacker by you will be nonrefundable and all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due.